Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hits and Misses

Yesterday was a funny day. Hit the ground running with the gym with my friend Lynne, walking dogs, and getting my new planner/organizer in line. Then ran my son to the pediatrician's only to find out I got there early. The receptionist said, "wow you are really early for your appointment!" I thought to myself, "look at me, I"m killing it today, early and everything!" And then she looked at me and said, "You are actually 2 days early, the appointment is on Thursday." This is the explanation of how I live my life to a tee. Mostly hits, but also the comic misses. At least I ended the day on a high note, hosting a few friends to make healthy salad jars. I don't have a picture of the look on my face at the pediatrician's, so I give you the jars and the one I just ate for lunch. Life is not linear, focus on what you get right and learn from the misses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment