Monday, June 3, 2019

Talking About Life Decisions With A 5 Year Old

Discussing Rob Gronkowski with a 5 year old.....


5yr Old: I think Gronk is the best player on the Patriots.

Mama: Well Nicholas he is not coming back, he retired.

5yr old: Oh then he can spend time with his baby.

Mama: He doesn’t have a baby yet.

5yr old: What’s he going to do? Get a new
job?

Mama: Yes Nicholas he’s already done some acting and he probably has his own company.

5yr old: Oh he should really just get married and have a baby. But maybe he’s still thinking. He should think about who he marries then have a baby.

Mama: I hope you do lots of thinking about who you marry. But not now, a log time from now.

5yr old: (Laughs like crazy)
Mama, she’s got to like sports and legos and my house.

Mama: Our house now or the one you’re going to buy?

5yr old: Oh the one I’m going to buy. It’s going to be huge!

Mama: Wow! Are you going to buy it yourself or with the girl you marry? 

5yr old: Well, I’ll still be thinking. So first I go buy a house. Then I get married.  (Pause)She better want 13 kids.

Mama: 13 kids?!?

5yr old: Yes mommy, if I have a house that big, I’m gonna have 13 kids because that’s fun. And then they all fill the house. 
My girl will have her own room
Because she has 13 kids and she’ll be tired. And she’ll want to sit by herself after all the sports and the legos. And I’ll make her dinner.
I hope Gronk knows how to do all that. I already know and I’m 5 1/2!


The kid will probably end up making better decisions than Gronk.

No comments:

Post a Comment